Wednesday, July 18, 2012

If you had just one question

Right, so its been a great couple of days off for me, and tonight I spent the evening with Flyguy taking photos and attempting to trash an evening gown. Apparently soaking it in chlorinated water and crawling all over railroad tracks didn't do the trick, so I get to play in it again sometime. Fun stuff.

I'm currently waiting on all of those photos to upload onto my facebook, so I thought I'd play a little game and answer some questions posted on Sakura's blog. Enjoy.  

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? 
The last person I text messaged was Flyguy, and despite the fact that he is enormously attractive, wonderful and everything a man should be- no. Despite to fact everyone at our work seems to think we already have...no. I like him far too much to ruin a relationship with him by sleeping with him. Also, I'm married. So a big no.   

2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
No. Although beloved was supposed to call me yesterday about taking care of her dogs and cats this weekend. I'll bet Reba found someone else to do it. Again. either way, answer is no. 


3. Have you taken someones virginity?
Yes. Several. No I won't tell you who.  

4. Is trust a big issue for you?
Yes  

5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
Yes. I hung out with her today. 


I give up on getting rid of the auto format bullet points. Sorry.  

6. What are you excited for? 

I'm excited to go to Tulsa next week to see the George washington exhibit. I'm excited to have a good day tomorrow. Lots of things excite me.   
7. What happened tonight?
I hung out with Flyguy.
 
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? 
I think its disgusting when anyone gets really wasted. 
9. Is confidence cute?
Very
10. What is the last beverage you had?
An off brand cola

11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Four. Sakura, Flyguy, Dad and Swiss.  

12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? 
No 
 
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? 
Come home and relax I hope



14. What are you going to spend money on next?
Bills probably
  • 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
  • Yes 
  • 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
  • I hope so. I've got a lot of things I want to change, anyway 
  • 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
  • Kitten. Flyguy. Sakura. Oscelot
  • 18. The last time you felt broken?
  • Right before I met Kitten 
  • 19. Have you had sex today?
  • Yes 
  • 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
  • Not at the moment, no.  
  • 21. Are you in a good mood?
  • Very 
  • 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
  • I have, and it was nice. Well, the manta rays scared me more, lets put it that way.  
  • 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
  • I don't know 
  • 24. What do you want right this second?
  • A cigarette 
  • 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
  • It would depend on who it was, and why they did it.  
  • 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
  • Yes 
  • 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
  • No. I need someone who can make me smile.  
  • 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
  • Kitten said something...I don't remember what it was.  
  • 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
  • Yes, I do.  
  • 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
  • I think it depends on the person and what they've done. I'm not a very forgiving person, so I'm a bad person to ask about it. I think I should try to give someone another chance, but I'm also honest enough with myself to say sometimes they don't deserve it, or I might not give it. 
  • 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
  • No, I love the last boy I was talking to.  
  • 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
  • I hope so, she married me.  
  • 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
  • Nope. Drinking one right now.  
  • 34. Listening to?
  • The sound of my box fan.  
  • 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
  • Yes I do. 
  • 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
  • Yes I do.  
  • 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
  • No. I believe in like and lust at first sight. Love needs more than a look.  
  • 38. Who did you last call?
  • My mother 
  • 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
  • Kitten 
  • 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
  • Because I love them 
  • 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
  • About a month ago 
  • 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
  • Not today 
  • 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
  • Doest this happen to everyone? 
  • 44. Do you tan in the nude?
  • I don't tan 
  • 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
  • What's with the kisses? No, I wouldn't. I try to never kiss if I think I might want to take it back.  
  • 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
  • No, but I held someone until they fell asleep.  
  • 47. Who was the last person to call you?
  • My mom 
  • 48. Do you sing in the shower?
  • If the radio is on and the song is good. 
  • 49. Do you dance in the car?
  • Yes 
  • 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
  • No, but I want to learn 
  • 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
  • A real photgrapher? That I paid? In high school. A good photographer that is talented? Tonight.  
  • 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
  • No, I love them. 
  • 53. Is Christmas stressful?
  • No. Well, my family is stressful, so sometimes yes. But I celebrate Yule, and that isn't stressful at all.  
  • 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
  • No- but Shorty makes them and I would try one.  
  • 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
  • Strawberry 
  • 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
  • Ballerina, rock star, librarian 
  • 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
  • Yes 
  • 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
  • All the time. I'm psychic 
  • 59. Take a vitamin daily?
  • Nope. I tried to once, and ended up throwing out half the bottle.  
  • 60. Wear slippers?
  • Not often 
  • 61. Wear a bath robe?
  • I wear a kimono, does that count? 
  • 62. What do you wear to bed?
  • Nothing. I get tangled up in clothes if I sleep in them.  
  • 63. First concert?
  • All4One when I was 14 
  • 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
  • Depends on what I'm buying 
  • 65. Nike or Adidas?
  • Sketchers 
  • 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
  • Oh god no... 
  • 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
  • I'm allergic to peanuts 
  • 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
  • Oh, Lord. Um, I like Sparks Fly and Love Story. Go on- judge me.  
  • 69. Ever take dance lessons?
  • Yes 
  • 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
  • Yes. Well, one I can see my spouse doing.  
  • 71. Can you curl your tongue?
  • Yes 
  • 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
  • No. I can't spell. If you've ever read this blog you know that.  
  • 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
  • Yes 
  • 74. What is your favorite book?
  • Oh, lord, look at my interests. I have several. The correct answer I suppose would be a good one.  
  • 75. Do you study better with or without music?
  • With 
  • 76. Regularly burn incense?
  • Yes. All the time. Comes with the territory.  
  • 77. Ever been in love?
  • Yes. Am in love right now.  
  • 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
  • Oh- we were talking about this last night. (I saw James Taylor last night) I want to see Brandi Carlile on her new tour. Indigo Girls. Ani Difranco. Barry Manilow. Elton John. Taylor Swift. Madonna (if it were still the 90's) There's a ton of artists I'd like to see.  
  • 79. What was the last concert you saw?
  • James Taylor. Last night. It was awesome.  
  • 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
  • Yes. But I love hot tea.  
  • 81. Tea or coffee?
  • Tea 
  • 82. Favorite type of cookie?
  • Tea cookies.  
  • 83. Can you swim well?
  • Yes. I'm an excellent swimmer.  
  • 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
  • Yes.  
  • 85. Are you patient?
  • Not as often as I wish i was.  
  • 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
  • A good DJ 
  • 87. Ever won a contest?
  • Yes.  
  • 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
  • No 
  • 89. Which are better black or green olives?
  • I hate olives unless they are oil.  
  • 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
  • Use protection, don't be stupid.  
  • 91. Best room for a fireplace?
  • Living room 
  • 92. Do you want to get married?
  • I am married. Would I like to be legally married? Yes.  
  •  
  • There you go. Lots of bulletted information.  

No comments:

Post a Comment