Plastic Castle Tours
Can Redundancy Be A Suprise? I Think So.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Look friends! A Harry Potter Quiz! I don't think I've ever done one of these. You do one too and put it in my comments, or on your blog and link me to it and I will read it! Yay!
Also, I swear, I'm writing againand so I will do my best to update as well. I mis talking to you all. And in general. Its healthy. Right?
1. What house will you be in?
I'd expect I would be in Slytherin. Its the house I am always sorted into...
2. If the sorting hat was on you and it said you'd be great in a house you didn't consider before, will you follow his advice or choose what house you want?
I would certainly consider it.
3. What kind of animal would you bring to school?
A cat. No question. A Kneazle if I could get away with it (like Hermione)
4. If you were in class, where would you normally sit?
In the front.
5. What do you think you'll be doing right now?
I assume I'd be in the tower getting ready for bed. Or studying.
6. What's the core of your wand?
7. Do you think you'll be part of the quidditch team?
Nope. Too clumsy.
8. Will you be part of any organization???
9. Will you go home during holidays?
10. Do you think you'll have friends from other houses?
I hope I would.
11. What will you pack for school?
Whatever's on the list McGonagall sends me, some muggle candy, some prank materials, a bottle of Old Ogden's Firewhiskey and a bunch of books.
12. How about when going home for holidays, what will you bring home?
Everything I needed washed? I don't know. Stuff from Hogsmeade?
13. Would you consider studying in another wizarding school?
I suppose it would depend on the schools.
14. Do you think you'll be a prefect or head girl/boy?
Nope. Too much of a trouble maker.
15. Are you going to be a pure-blood or half-blood or muggle-born?
I assume I would be a half-blood. I've got witches in my family.
16. Will you be related to any wizarding family?
Famous ones? Probably not.
17. Will you be a student who gets into trouble a lot?
18. Do you think you'll get a lot of detention? For what reason/s?
I assume I wouldn't get caught, so no.
19. On hogsmeade visits, what shops will you go to?
ALL THE SHOPS
20. Will you be supportive of your house's quidditch team?
Sure. I'd be supportive of any quidditch team that I had friends on.
21. Will you read Hogwarts:
22. Do you think you'll get a lot of letters from home? How frequent do you think you'll get them?
I hope I would. Maybe once a week?
23. Will you subscribe to the daily prophet or the quibbler or other wizarding world media?
24. Which part of the castle will be your favorite?
25. When sleeping in your dormitory, will your four-poster bed's curtains be drawn or closed?
26. If the team your house played against wins, do you think you'll be bitter towards the other team after the game?
Nope. Not really. Its only quidditch.
27. Do you think you'll be a fan of wizard music?
Yes. I am pretty sure I am already a fan of wizard music and I just dont know it.
28. Will you be curious enough to try and explore the whole castle, even if you know you can get in trouble for visiting some parts of it?
Of course! Why do you think I would read Hogwarts, A History?
29. How frequent will your visits to the library be?
30. If someone was to form an organization similar to dumbledore's army, will you join?
31. If you were to get detention, what task would you prefer? Would you want to scrub cauldrons or clean trophies or sort through unlabeled books or…?
32. On your o.w.l.s, what subject/s will you get an O in? Which ones do you think you’ll get a T on?
T is probably Arithmancy.
If I don't get an O in Runes, DADA, Transfiguration and Charms I will be angry. I get I could scrape by A's in Care of Magical Creatures and Potions.
33. How about in your n.e.w.t.s?
I better get all Os at that point.
34. If you were a pure-blood, would you take interest in reading muggle literature?
35. At what time do you think you'll go to bed on weekdays?
Later than I should.
36. Would you prefer firewhiskey over butterbeer?
37. What wizard snack would be your favorite? Or which one would you like to try?
I don't even know.
38. Will you collect chocolate frog cards?
No. I would give them to my friends and just eat the candy.
39. Will you keep track of which flavor of beans you already tried?
40. What quidditch team (excluding hogwarts houses) will you support?
I probably wouldn't. I don't follow sports now.
41. What classes will you take for n.e.w.t.s?
All the ones I can?
42. What will your boggart be?
My Anna, seriously hurt.
43. Will you stay in the hog’s head or the three broomsticks?
44. If you are of age, will you try to enter the triwizard tournament if they ever host one again?
No. I don't want to die.
45. What do you think happens during graduation?
Our wands do something cool.
46. Will you see the thestrals carrying the carriages?
47. If you were invited to join the slug club, will you accept the invitation?
48. Will you consider becoming a professor in hogwarts after school?
I wouldn't mind taking over for Madam Pince.
49. What would your patronus be?
A Mountain Lion/Panther.
50. What memory will you think of when making a patronus?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest