Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Finding My Laughing Place

Wow, school starts and look at how the posting drops off! I've been a lazy blogger.

A few updates and then I'm going to post something completely different.

I've added a few new links to my blogroll. Both of them have to do with Disney. To be honest, all my time online in the past few days has been reading these blogs. If you don't know it already, i'm a disney junkie. I took my honeymoon with Kitten there, and we've got plans in the works for going back in a couple of years (hey- its expensive!) We're planning on taking Hedgewitch and her husband, Shyguy. Kitten's BFF Precious is coming too. We're going to let all of our buddies in on the trip if they want to come. Anyway, its brought on a load of park research and fact searching. Then I get excited. Then I get distracted. Its a vicious cycle.

Life is going well for all of us in the Kitteh household. We've been planning for upcoming holidays. I bought the start of my Halloween costume, which I am making by hand. Its going to be epic, and as soon as I have it in try-onable form, I'll be posting pictures of it. I'm excited. Also, did a little baking tonight, and it was fun.

Life seems to be evening out. I'm grateful for it.

I had a strange dream the other night, as soon as I am able to close my eyes and think of it in more detail I am planning on posting about it, because I had two visitors in my dream that Iwas suprised by. I was talking to the girls about it earlier today, and the more I reflect, the more interested and disturbed I become.

For as long as I've been gone, that's about the long and short of it.

I'm thinking of all of you.
AGxx

No comments:

Post a Comment